Our Eight Core Values
At Hardingstone Academy there is an understanding and respect for all, regardless of race, gender or ability.
At Hardingstone we believe every child should be:
- nurtured and encouraged to be confident and independent learners
- provided with a safe and stimulating environment
- given the opportunity to achieve their full potential, through a challenging and enriching curriculum
- motivated to learn both as individuals and collaboratively
- inspired to make a difference and take chances
- encouraged to always strive for improvement, in order to achieve excellence
- encouraged to value and respect others, celebrating commonalities and differences
At Hardingstone we will always keep our eyes on the stars and our feet on the ground!
Every school in the East Midlands Academy Trust (EMAT) is committed to providing the highest standard of education so that all children are supported to be the best that they can be.
You can read our Curriculum Statement by clicking here.
Key Performance Indicators
Our Key Performance Indicators set out our expected standards as a Trust in areas including curriculum, SEND, EAL and safeguarding.
You can read our Key Performance Indicators by clicking here.