Our Eight Core Values
At Hardingstone Academy there is an understanding and respect for all, regardless of race, gender or ability.
At Hardingstone we believe every child should be:
- nurtured and encouraged to be confident and independent learners
- provided with a safe and stimulating environment
- given the opportunity to achieve their full potential, through a challenging and enriching curriculum
- motivated to learn both as individuals and collaboratively
- inspired to make a difference and take chances
- encouraged to always strive for improvement, in order to achieve excellence
- encouraged to value and respect others, celebrating commonalities and differences
At Hardingstone we will always keep our eyes on the stars and our feet on the ground!